The Law Office of Aaron Giron


Please contact us to find out how we can best serve you. 

The Law Office of Aaron Giron can assist you with: 

- Questions about U.S Citizenship and assistance with application forms.

- Filing the appropriate forms for petitioning a parent, spouse or child. 

- Representation before USCIS for interviews.  

- Representation before an Immigration Judge in Immigration Court.

- 601 Waivers, 601a Waivers, I-212 Waivers

... and much, much more!